Pick Rate:
62.2%
28-17 overall

Week 1 (3-7) picks | wrap
Week 2 (10-1) picks | wrap
Week 3 (6-6) picks | wrap
Week 6 (9-3) picks | wrap
Week 7 (#-#) picks | wrap



I vote in
(click for current week)

Week 1 ballot | at large
Week 2 ballot | at large
Week 3 ballot | at large
Week 4 ballot | at large
Week 5 ballot | at large
Week 6 ballot | at large


Sports Blog Top Sites












Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Welcome to I Know College Football

Welcome! For those interested this is my second blog. My first blog is a personal blog. See it here.

I know what you're thinking (or at least I can pretend to) and it's "What is this guy going to offer me that other college football/sports websites can't or won't? I'll tell you.

1) Free Content. Nothing on this blog/website will be locked. No Insider crap, No subscriptions, etc. All Free Content.

2) Knowlegable comentary. I'm not going to blither on about a whole bunch stuff I know nothing about. I either won't publish on it or I'll admit I don't know anything.

3) Unbaised analysis. Now, I know it's hard to believe that a student at, and a big fan of The University of Tennessee can deliver unbaised information about college football, but I'm not blinded by the Big Orange. I promise.

So sit back and enjoy the ride. I know you will.